Sunday, May 30, 2010

FRIENDSHIP: SO VALUABLE, YET IT'S FREE


Throughout my life I have surrounded myself with good friends. These friends have softened life's blows, celebrated along with me, and encouraged me when I've doubted myself. It is only logical that my daughter also benefited from my valuable friendships and would desire to have this aspect in her life.

Yesterday, when were at the Grandlove's birthday celebration, I witnessed the fact that my daughter has surrounded herself by friends who care for her and her family. These friends come from all walks of life, thus bringing a variety of personalities, abilities and life's experiences. It made me happy to see that friendship is valued and cherished by the next generation.

Friendships are priceless in their contribution to our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment