Sunday, May 30, 2010

UNANSWERED PRAYERS: MAGICAL SMILES



When I found out that my daughter was pregnant in 2008, I hoped and prayed for a healthy, beautiful granddaughter. You know what is funny, though, I never dreamed of how wonderful of a gift my little Grandlove would be. He is so precious, full of wonder and bubbling with love for anyone wise enough to look in his direction.

So, this is my meager way of saying, "Thanks for saying no to a granddaughter and giving us instead the most marvelous little boy possible."

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to think we've been spared!

    He is just too, too cute, great picture.

    Mine came Friday night and leaves tomorrow morning.

    His Lollie is exhausted...
    ...but it's a great tired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh, THERE he is! What an upper, both the picture and your words, for my day!

    ReplyDelete