Monday, November 22, 2010
BOOTS WORTH MAKING, PROMOTING AND BUYING
10. They repell wetness.
9. They are cute.
8. They make money for a worth-while cause (breast cancer research.)
7. There is nothing on them that is designed for a specific town.
6. They could be worn to wade through the horse hockey that our town is full of.
5. They haven't been endorsed by Bise, Randy Vivian or any other local-yokels.
4. They look "girly".
3. They make a positive statement.
2. They won't go out of style next year.
And the number one reason that I love these boots is:
1. They aren't part of an expensive campaign that proves what a dirt-floor town we really are!