Monday, November 22, 2010

BOOTS WORTH MAKING, PROMOTING AND BUYING

I love these boots for the following reasons:

10. They repell wetness.
  9. They are cute.
  8.  They make money for a worth-while cause (breast cancer research.)
  7.  There is nothing on them that is designed for a specific town.
  6.  They could be worn to wade through the horse hockey that our town is full of.
  5.  They haven't been endorsed by Bise, Randy Vivian or any other local-yokels.
  4.  They look "girly".
  3.  They make a positive statement.
  2.  They won't go out of style next year.

And the number one reason that I love these boots is:
 1.  They aren't part of an expensive campaign that proves what a dirt-floor town we really are!

2 comments:

  1. I could endorse those!

    They look a lot like my yellow Debbie Mumm wellies that are covered in polka dots! And they are just plain CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those boots! Don't need that kind much here in Central Texas though.
    Thanks for commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete