Monday, December 6, 2010

THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD REPLACE ME: I'M NOT AFRAID

People are amazed that I have been happily married for so many decades, so I felt that it was time to share a secret concerning the longevity of our marriage.  Throughout the years my hubby has alerted me that I could be replaced, but only by a certain person. 

The "lucky" person has changed throughout our years together and I find it interesting when I'm alerted to the latest chosen one.  Early in our union, Crystal Gayle was the woman who could replace me.  Then there was Gloria Estefan.  The list has changed as the women have aged. 

My hubby's latest replacement is pictured here.  I have to admit that she is gorgeous and boy can she move in ways that are enticing.  Funny thing is that Hubby has aged, but his picks have a few qualities that remain the same:  Talented, musical, gorgeous and of course, unattainable. 

But just to be on the safe side, if you spot Hubby with Shakira, make sure he has taken his blood pressure medicine that day, will you?  He'd need it with this beautiful firecracker.

2 comments:

  1. LOL.....MEN! I don't really know who my hubby's unatainable "love" is but I know mine are always kinda geeky/nerdy, so he's safe because as his granddaughter tells him "he's a nerd".

    ReplyDelete